Regardless of the type of request, or the channel used to send it, you will receive all guest messages on your phone and so can answer them instantly:
- Proactive messaging by SMS/WhatsApp/chat..., requesting information or assistance for a common problem
- Ordering services (spa, restaurant, bar, wake-up call, cab...)
- Booking activites (in-hotel or with partner companies)
- Reporting technical problems
- Cleaning request, linen change, declining housekeeping service
- In-stay survey and satisfaction questionaire...
There is no limit to the number of users that can be added to the application. Each type of request can be assigned to a specific contact point, therefore employees will only notified by relevant messages, for example:
- The reception team (receptionist, concierge, reception manager...)
- The restaurant / bar team
- The spa team
- The housekeeping team (general manager, valet/housekeeper...)
- The maintenance team (technician, caretaker...) ...
Each message your hotel receives will have a status assigned to it (not read, not processed, pending, in progress, completed, archived) which allows you to see the progress of each request at a single glance, and to quickly identify those which are more urgent and those not yet processed.
With a single click, you can filter conversations by status.
Each time a new order is placed, you will be notified by an alarm which will continue until the request is processed.
After a set period of time without the request being completed, an SMS is sent to a specific contact to ensure that nothing is forgotten.
Be notified of each request
Save time responding to guests with message templates. They allow you to create set messages, for example, an order confirmation, a thank you message, a list of the hotel’s services, check-in/out information, answers to FAQs, etc.
The benefits of message templates:
- Speed up guest response time while also increasing your teams' productivity
- Fewer oversights and errors when communicating information, not only to guests, but also between colleagues
- Help your teams provide excellent customer service (new employee, trainee, replacement, night receptionist...)
- Harmonised guest communication (messages, style, vocabulary used, etc.)
- Fewer spelling and typing errors and improved translations (using multilingual templates)
You can manage several contact points at the same time, tracking each department’s various requests, even across multiple establishments. You will receive messages and orders in separate channels. You are not limited by the number of contact points.