Segments allow you to group together similar guests. The more criteria you combine within a segment, the more precise your guest list will be. This allows you to fine-tune the messages or offers you send them.
Some examples of segmentation criteria (which can be combined):
- Stays: guests who have stayed in the hotel or in [x] establishments of the hotel group more than [x] times, guests who always book a certain type of room...
- The services: the guests who enjoyed the spa, the restaurant, ...
- Expenditure: guests who spent more than [x] £.
- Length of the stay : guests who came for a weekend, guests who came for Valentine's Day, Christmas, ...
- Level of influence: guests who have more than [x] followers on social media
- Satisfaction: guests who rated their experience more than 4/5
- Geographical criteria : guests from a particular country, county or city; speaking a particular language or of a particular nationality
Adding or excluding clients is extremely easy to set up:
- Use as many AND / OR rules as you want
- Create subgroups to facilitate the ranking of criteria
- Easily include or exclude a category of guest
Create your marketing personas and implement initiatives to build guest loyalty: VIP+ guests, Regular Spa guests, Potential last minute guests, Restaurant guests, Booking guests, Regular group guests, Satisfied guests who left a review, Influential guests, etc.
Create as many guest lists as you want!
Lists are continuously saved and updated
Your guest lists can be used anywhere you want:
- In your marketing emails to better target your offers and guest loyalty initiatives
- In your transactional campaigns by email / WhatsApp / SMS / Chat for personalised communication before, during and after the stay
- In your statistics dashboard to get to know your personas' habits
- In the arrivals schedule for the reception
- On the guest file, to quickly view the type of guest
Identify guests who have stayed in your different establishments multiple times. Or, on the contrary, encourage guests who have already visited one of your hotels to discover another.
Client lists by establishment or by group
Now you can have a list of your VIP guests and reward them appropriately. Whether it's a guest who has spent a lot of money with you, who has spent a lot of time with you, who has stayed in your establishment more than [x] times or a guest who has stayed in to another one of your establishments, you will finally be able to identify them so you can thank them.