Segment your database and increase your guest loyalty
Target your guests as accurately as possible
Create ultra-precise guest lists based on the criteria you want
Combine as many criteria as you want
Segments allow you to group together similar guests. The more criteria you combine within a segment, the more precise your guest list will be. This allows you to fine-tune the messages or offers you send them.
Some examples of segmentation criteria (which can be combined):
- Stays: guests who have stayed in the hotel or in [x] establishments of the hotel group more than [x] times, guests who always book a certain type of room...
- The services: the guests who enjoyed the spa, the restaurant, ...
- Expenditure: guests who spent more than [x] £.
- Length of the stay : guests who came for a weekend, guests who came for Valentine's Day, Christmas, ...
- Level of influence: guests who have more than [x] followers on social media
- Satisfaction: guests who rated their experience more than 4/5
- Geographical criteria : guests from a particular country, county or city; speaking a particular language or of a particular nationality
Benefit from an extremely flexible segmentation that adapts to your strategy
Adding or excluding clients is extremely easy to set up:
- Use as many AND / OR rules as you want
- Create subgroups to facilitate the ranking of criteria
- Easily include or exclude a category of guest
Have at all your guest typologies at your fingertips
Create your marketing personas and implement initiatives to build guest loyalty: VIP+ guests, Regular Spa guests, Potential last minute guests, Restaurant guests, Booking guests, Regular group guests, Satisfied guests who left a review, Influential guests, etc.
Create as many guest lists as you want!
Lists are continuously saved and updated
Find your segments where you need them
Your guest lists can be used anywhere you want:
- In your marketing emails to better target your offers and guest loyalty initiatives
- In your transactional campaigns by email / WhatsApp / SMS / Chat for personalised communication before, during and after the stay
- In your statistics dashboard to get to know your personas' habits
- In the arrivals schedule for the reception
- On the guest file, to quickly view the type of guest
A great deal of time and efficiency is saved at reception, the tool is extremely useful, and our employees' daily work is really improved.
General Manager, Biografy Group
It is important for us to support our guests and to be available to them at all times. Our reception is in constant contact with our guests through emails before their stay, and through chat we can answer their questions whenever they want.
Marketing Coordinator, HOTELS & CO
Combine segments on your different hotel sites
Identify guests who have stayed in your different establishments multiple times. Or, on the contrary, encourage guests who have already visited one of your hotels to discover another.
Client lists by establishment or by group
Finally reward your best guests
How do you identify your VIP guests?
Now you can have a list of your VIP guests and reward them appropriately. Whether it's a guest who has spent a lot of money with you, who has spent a lot of time with you, who has stayed in your establishment more than [x] times or a guest who has stayed in to another one of your establishments, you will finally be able to identify them so you can thank them.
Dematerialise room cards on your guests' mobile phones. Ultra-secure and less expensive, mobile keys make your stay and your reception work easier.
View key guest data, analyse your clientele, and optimise your marketing strategies and guest loyalty.
Simplify administrative procedures for your guests and your teams. Transform your check-in into a personal welcome.
Operations - Dmbook
Never miss another guest request thanks to the digital logbook shared across your teams. Shift handovers will never be the same.
Centralise guest data in a single database. Take advantage of LoungeUp technology to enrich and segment your database.
Digital room directory
Your guests can book your services on their phone or tablet in just a few clicks: room service, spa treatments, restaurant reservations, late check-out, activities, events etc. They can chat with reception, read the news, check the weather, and much more!
Keep track of what's going on in your facility every day.
Don't miss any customer requests and keep track of what's going on in your hotel.
Respond to your customers from your smartphone, no matter what channel they contact you on (chat, WhatsApp, SMS, Facebook Messenger, etc.).
Create ultra-precise customer lists based on a multitude of criteria to better understand your customers and send them ultra-personalized messages